- 2:37 PM - "OK, gotta get a picture for these sausage casings."
- 2:43 - "Too bland."
- 2:59 - "Too 70s."
- 3:12 - "Too many dudes."
- 3:38 - "Too much oil."
- 3:53 - "Legal might have to OK that one."
- 4:17 - "Oh God!! My eyes! It burns! It burns!"
- 4:42 - "Almost out of time. Gotta come up with sexy but not offensive."
- 4:59 - To boss: "I did not rush through this! That's a sexy laboratory, man."
- 5:01 - Unicorn Chaser
Friday, September 24, 2010
So I open up my email from Costco, which, like my beloved SkyMall, is full of the most random assortment of products thrown together in no particular order. And I come across this little gem. The Trojan Pleasure Pack is on sale this week. Someone in the art department must have been concerned that the only product shot they had wouldn't scale up nicely. So what's an artist on deadline to do? Quickly! To the stock photography! Here's how I imagine the process went.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Hey there Spanish speakers! Looking for a new cabezal de la ducha? We've got you covered. And just in case you can't figure out the directions, there's a title just for you!
-Thank you Pamela Starbuck for the contribution