Behold the dangers of a jewelry cleaner. Could this be the same company that brought us Innervation Racing? Thanks to our friend Kamala for this one.
- Do not dissect the unit except the authorized serviceman.
- Repeat working cycle can enhance the cleaning effect While the interval is better longer than 5 minutes.
- Unfirmly inlaid studs on decorations may shed off during cleaning.
- Unfastened parts may also meet above problems.
- Do not merge non-waterproof watch into water.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
- Never use while sleeping or drowsy.
- During cleaning, the "ZiZi" noise is normal.
Think of the horrors that could ensue if a sleeping invalid merged a watch into it while children were dissecting it!!